Dear all,

In compact step, I found the error in file SSTableScanner.java at the
following method
        public IteratingRow next()
        {
            try
            {
                if (row != null)
                    row.skipRemaining();
                assert !file.isEOF();
                return row = new IteratingRow(file, sstable);
            }
            catch (IOException e)
            {
                logger.debug("IteratingRow next Exception " +
sstable.getFilename());
                throw new RuntimeException(e);
            }
        }
The error is: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 13
    at
org.apache.cassandra.io.SSTableScanner$KeyScanningIterator.next(SSTableScanner.java:120)

Can I fix corrupt file?
And how I can do?
I have tried almost Cassandra version and the error still occur.

Thank a lot for support.

--
Best regards,
JKnight