It's correct, if understood correctly.  We should probably just remove
it since it's confusing as written.

What it means is, if a write for a given row is acked, eventually,
_all_ the data updated _in that row_ will be available for reads.  So
no, it's not atomic at the batch_mutate level but at the
list<ColumnOrSuperColumn> level.

-Jonathan