Hi Jonathan,

In my case, I'll have much more columns (thousands to millions) than keys in
logs (campaign x days), so it's not an issue to retrieve all of them.

Also, if you assume that you can't retrieve values from Cassandra, just
because you're using the wrong key (say your using "user/10" instead of
"user:10") without the ability to list the keys, you'd have no way to find
out the error.

I'm glad to see this implemented :)

 -- Sébastien