Yeah excellent.

I checked that it's doable to convert the data to another Partitioner
using json backup tools - cool. I will probably write own partitioner
so it's good I won't loose my test data (though I assume I need to
pack all my data back to one node, export to json, delete sstables,
change partitioner, import sstables, then rerun node and subsequently
distribute to others).