Hello, I'm running some benchmarks on 2 cassandra nodes each running
on 8 cores machine with 16G RAM, 10G for Java heap. I've noticed that
during benchmarks with numerous writes cassandra just freeze for
several minutes (in those benchmarks I'm writing batches of 10 columns
with 1K data each for every key in a single CF). Usually after
performing 50K writes I'm getting a TimeOutException and cassandra
just freezes. What configuration changes can I make in order to
prevent this? Is it possible that my setup just can't handle the load?
How can I calculate the number of casandra nodes for a desired load?