Hi!

I think, my question is not clearly.

I don't know to config these nodes for this cluster. I want to use
TimeUUIDType and order-preserving partitioner for range query.
How to config InitialToken and seeds for node01, node02, node03.

I see the wiki topic Operations explain InitialToken for order-preserving
partitioner:

[With order preserving partioners, your key distribution will be
application-dependent. You should still take your best guess at specifying
initial tokens (guided by sampling actual data, if possible), but you will
be more dependent on active load balancing (see below) and/or adding new
nodes to hot spots.]'

I don't know [application-dependent]. And I don't know config seeds section
every node.

Sorry for my english.