On Mar 11, 2010, at 10:51 PM, "Padraig O'Sullivan" <osullivan.padr...@gmail.com > wrote:

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Avinash Lakshman
<avinash.laksh...@gmail.com> wrote:
How is Drizzle being integrated with Cassandra? Are there any resources on
the Internet that I could read up?

The idea is to create a storage engine (along with some
INFORMATION_SCHEMA tables probably) in drizzle on top of cassandra but
we are just starting to think about it so there is no resources
available right now.

Keep an eye on the blueprints and code branches of drizzle for work on
it. Any tasks we are working on, we will likely create a blueprint for
it. Blueprints and code branches are available on launchpad -
http://launchpad.net/drizzle

Thanks
Avinash

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Padraig O'Sullivan