allow FiIeIOPermission outside of the site's root dir.

So, I need to precompile brail, preferably with a nant task. Ayende
says it is possible but I can't figure out how!

#1) I am trying to generate the assemblies using
StandaloneBooViewEngine:

[TaskName("compilebrail")]
public class CompileBrail : Task
{
        protected override void ExecuteTask()
        {
                BooViewEngineOptions options = ConfigurationManager.GetSection
("brail") as BooViewEngineOptions;
                StandaloneBooViewEngine engine = new StandaloneBooViewEngine(new
FileAssemblyViewSourceLoader("Views"), options);
                engine.Process("home/index", TextWriter.Null, new Hashtable());
        }
}

However the engine whines that objects like siteRoot are missing, I
guess because there's nothing in the propertybag. Also, I don't want
to have to supply all the view names in the build process. It should
just scan the view directory and do it.

#2) I also tried turning off trust, hitting all the pages then turning
it back on. However, after looking at the code I don't think this will
work either as the engine won't check SaveDirectory when it starts
up.

I am fine with working on a patch, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't
missing anything first!