After creating a ChannelFactory you can call a member method
CreateChannelWithActAsToken (3 overloaded methods), with this method it is
possible to act on an security token. The token was retrieved from a STS
provider.

How can we do that using wcf facilities?

I see in the AbstractChannelBuilder class following code:
protected virtual ChannelCreator CreateChannelCreator(Type contract, M
clientModel, IChannelBuilderScope scope, params object[] channelFactoryArgs)
{
var type = typeof(ChannelFactory<>).MakeGenericType(new[] { contract });
var channelFactory = ChannelFactoryBuilder.CreateChannelFactory(type,
clientModel, channelFactoryArgs);
scope.ConfigureChannelFactory(channelFactory);

var methodInfo = type.GetMethod("CreateChannel", Type.EmptyTypes);
return (ChannelCreator)Delegate.CreateDelegate(typeof(ChannelCreator),
channelFactory, methodInfo);
}

The type ChannelCreator is a delegate that returns a object. How can I use
here CreateChannelWithActAsToken and supply an extra parameter, nl.
SecurityToken?

Also I need a mix for creating a channel, some channels should be created
with the CreatedChannel() method, other with the
CreateChannelWithActAsToken(aSecurityToken) method.