I'm working on a site that is an ASP.net webforms site and I have my
service code in App_Code. When editing the XML in windsor.config and then
saving the file, my code works. However, if I make a change to that class
file and save then I get this error

    [ConverterException: Could not convert from
'MyNamespace.IRepository`1[[MyClass,
__Code]], __Code' to System.Type.]
       Castle.MicroKernel.SubSystems.Conversion.TypeNameConverter.
PerformConversion(String value, Type targetType) +335

If I then save the windsor.config file again, the error goes away.
So, basically if I change a class in App_Code forcing a recompile, I have
to resave the windsor.config file again for it to work.

I'd like to be able to recompile without having to re-save the
windsor.config file. Has anyone seen this before and have a solution
without having me add another assembly? I want to keep the code in App_Code

Here is my XML

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
      <components>
        <component id="MyComponent"
service="MyNamespace.IRepository`1[[MyClass,
__Code]], __Code" type="MyClassRepository, __Code" />
      </components>

    </configuration>