Ah I see. So it's more about configuring the interceptors, rather than
selecting which methods to intercept and which interceptors to use for the
job?

Sounds like you might want to have your interceptors implement
IOnBehalfAware
https://github.com/castleproject/Windsor/blob/master/docs/interceptors.md#ionbehalfaware-interface
to let you inspect the component model implementation for your attributes
there, cache the data and then apply appropriately during interception.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 10:11 'Jordan' via Castle Project Users <
castle-project-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes this is the context of Windsor as opposed to using just plain
> DynamicProxy. I am working on a MVC Web app with NHibernate 5.1.3.
>
> In the absence of an up to date NHibernate Facility I have created a very
> minimal OpenSessionInView implementation and a Transaction
> attribute/interceptor.
>
> I want the Transaction attribute to have a couple of properties, eg
> System.Data.IsolationLevel and maybe a ReadOnly boolean which will be set
> on the interceptor so it knows how to configure the Transaction.
>
> many thanks,
> Jordan
>

> On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 7:42:07 PM UTC+1, Krzysztof Koźmic wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> No need to apologise. Having re-read your question I think I
>> misunderstood what you wanted to do. Can you elaborate on how you want to
>> configure the interceptors with attributes? You mention a container, does
>> that mean your question is in the context of Windsor as opposed to using
>> just plain DynamicProxy?
>>
>> On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 17:30 'Jordan' via Castle Project Users <
>> castle-pro...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the reply! However, after one quick read I don't understand!
>>>
>>> By "Yes. there is" do you mean yes there is a better way to do this? I'm
>>> a bit confused because your example doesn't configure the interceptor for
>>> each call based on the properties of an attribute (or based on anything
>>> else).
>>>
>>> Really really sorry if I've missed something obvious.
>>>
>>> Jordan
>>>

>>> --
>>

>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/castle-project-users
>>> .