From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] castor + JBOSS + weak performance !! ??

Please someone tell me what's going on ?

i have a simple XML Document with simple XSD file. Document has root element
called Order.
I've generated object model with Source Generator.
Everything works fine (including marshalling and unmarshalling). But there
is a problem.

When i'm trying to unmarshall my XML document local (without app Server) -
execution of unmarshalling lasts about 4500 ms.
But when i'm using JBOSS 3.0 with simple SessionBean - unmarshalling of the
same document (in SessionBean with the same code - see below) lasts about
60000 ms !!!! ???

What's going on?

thanks for answers
danny
-------------------
------------- My Simple Unmarshalling
code -----------------------------------
-------------------
    long startTime = System.currentTimeMillis();

    //unmarshalling in loop
    try {for (int i=0;i<100;i++){
      Order order=Order.unmarshal(new FileReader("6.5_order.xml"));}
    }
    catch (Exception ex) {
        ex.printStackTrace();
    }

    long endTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
    System.out.println("execution Time " + (endTime - startTime) + " ms.");

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue
Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.