Thank you very much! I haven't used Windoze for a long time so I wasn't even aware of the fact until I tried to demo my first take on this site to the client, you can imagine the disaster!

On 10/24/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/24/06, Alejandro Imass <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
>  MS IE does not support transparency on PNGs and GIF would mess up the fade
> badly.

Actually IE does support PNG transparency. You just need to coerce it
into supporting it. ;-)
Google for "IE PNG Transparency" and the first results should be useful.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.