to run an individual test :

perl -Ilib t/some_test_module.t

On 12/5/06, Dave Howorth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Yesterday I have installed Catalyst and Task::Catalyst under Linux, using
> the CPAN shell.
> The process gave many errors, but they disappeared beeing replaced by the
> new lines printed, so I don't know how to find them.
> I have tried "install Catalyst" again, thinking that I could see those
> errors again, but I received the message that Catalyst is up to date, so I
> don't know which were those errors, and which modules were not installed.

Go into the cpan build directory for the distribution (typically under
~root/.cpan/build) and type 'make test'. Then you can see errors and
warnings. You can save the output in the normal way. You can also run
the individual tests from there (perl t/some-test.t)

Cheers, Dave

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer