I'm asking here instead of DBIx::Class newsgroup cuz I seldom have db questions
(and most of what goes on there is over my head anyway :)

I'm following an O'reilly article on writing PostgreSQL Functions with PL/pgSQL:

http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6573

Most of my Catalyst/db acitivity is through DBIx::Class, but seems like some
interactions could use the db's native programming features to great advantage.
One of the functions to add tags would be called like this:

SELECT entry_coll_tag_add(24, '{223,12,52}');

Is there a 'conduit' in the ORM's interface to send such selects to?

/dennis