On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:34:07PM -0800, Dylan Vanderhoof wrote:
> Mostly on the right side.  Primarily for reports.  The biggest gain is
> being able to do things like page breaks in PDF that don't really apply
> to an HTML medium.

Again, take a look at htmldoc.  I use it to generate a multi-page pdf
where each page is a separate invoice.

It's not great if you want exact control over the page layout -- or
need to know when you have exceeded the page length.  In my case the
invoices are always short and never exceed one page -- but if I had a
situation where the invoice might need to wrap to a second page I'd
need a better way to generate pdfs.

--
Bill Moseley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]