On Mar 18, 2007, at 7:26 PM, apv wrote:

So, I would like to use a mysql connection file instead of putting the password and user in the config file. Can I get a path_to to work with this? I did Google and check the lists but couldn't find an answer. Where the "__HERE__" is is where the mysql_read_default_file=(path_to) goes.

  Model::DBIC:
    schema_class: MyApp::Schema::DBIC
    connect_info:
       - "dbi:mysql:opendevil;__HERE__;"
       - ~
       - ~

If you are using Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader to load your configuration (if you aren't sure then you probably are, it's the default), then you can do this...

Model::DBIC:
  schema_class: MyApp::Schema::DBIC
  connect_info:
- dbi:mysql:opendevil;mysql_read_default_file=__path_to (configfile.cfg)__

--
Jason Kohles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]