A good point to start with.

As a more complex solution later maybe one should try to store a hash of
applications ($c) with all surrounding stuff. And make independent component
which will decide which application (i.e. $c) the request is to be
dispatched to.

Ahh, unfortunately im not familiar enough with catalyst's internals to
advice somethin.

2007/5/8, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 06:13:29PM +0400, Oleg Pronin wrote:
> I think it would be better if it does not.
> Because AppA don't know and don't want to know the templates and models
of
> AppB. They communicate through controllers only.

How about, after setup_components, injcting AppB's ->controllers into
AppA's ->_components hash under 'AppA::Controller::AppB::<whatever>' and
then
having a tweak in 'sub dispatch' in AppA that, if it sees an AppB::*
controller, reblesses $c into AppB, fiddles req->base and req->path
appropriately, and then calls AppB's ->dispatch.

Bit insane but probably the quickest path to implement this, and without
doing it and seeing what goes wrong I'm not sure we can figure out the
'correct' approach.

--
    Matt S Trout        Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class
project?

Searchable archive: