On 7/13/07, J. Shirley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As anecdotal evidence to its insidious behavior, I've personally been
involved in a 5 man debugging effort that took 13 days (not full days,
but probably an average of 3-4 hours a day * 5 people * 13 days) to
finally find the bug.  Which was simply "my $foo = $bar if $baz;"

The reason why it was so hard to track down was because ot he
wonderful undefined behavior.

I had a similar experience, which is why I always mention when I see
it in other people's code now.  It's a real problem and very hard to
track down if you haven't heard of it before.

- Perrin