I can't seem to get a detach call within my application's Root begin to work. While it does seem to stop processing with the begin method, Catalyst continues processing whatever action was specified by the request.

I've looked through the docs and it seems like I might need to use auto()?

"The auto action is also distinguished by the fact that you can break out of the processing chain by returning 0. If an auto action returns 0, any remaining actions will be skipped, except for end."

Should I create an auto() action and forward to the action I was previously detaching to, and return 0?

--
Jim Spath