On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 11:33:04PM -0700, Aditya Verma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thank you very much for all your valuable comments at appreciate your quick
> response.
>
> I have one more query.
> I have implemented a Plugin. How can I call a plugin method from controller
> outside of the controller methods.

You shouldn't.

If you need to do that, the method shouldn't be in a plugin.

Don't hack up your Catalyst app, fix your design :)

> suppose i have a Plugin named "Catalyst::Plugin::MyPlugin" contains a method
> called "sub myFunc {}"

That should be my_func, not myFunc. This is perl, not java. Please stick to
the correct naming conventions for things.

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/