Catalyst::Model::Search is a quite old module which have been living
in Catalyst trunk for quite a while. It's being used by MojoMojo, and
it just happened to work, so I pushed it to CPAN so that MojoMojo
could depend on it. If anyone want to clean it up or document the
Search base class, patches are more than welcome.

Marcus

On 9/23/07, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 10:00:14AM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:

> > > People can upload whatever they want to CPAN for any reason with any
> > > name :)  Please mail the maintainer directly and collaborate with him.
> > > If there's something seriously wrong with the module (no docs for an
> > > important namespace like "Search" is a good reason), please let the core
> > > team know on the dev list, and we'll do what we can to make sure the
> > > users of the module have the best experience possible.
> >
> > The C::M::Search package is under Marcus Ramberg's acct, though the author
> > listed in the POD is Andy Grundman. Since both those gentlemen are core
> > devs, I
> > figured this list was as good as any, especially since the resulting
> > conversation might be of interest to all Catalyst users. But I'll write to
> > them
> > directly as you suggest.
>
> No, leave the discussion on here. John's just uninformed as usual.
>
> --
>       Matt S Trout       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
>    Technical Director                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/
>  Shadowcat Systems Ltd.  Want a managed development or deployment platform?
> http://chainsawblues.vox.com/            http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/servers/

With regards
Marcus Ramberg