On 7 Dec 2007, at 19:53, Ashley Pond V wrote:

Please do put this up. I can definitely see using it (maybe on something right now) and I think many others would end up using it in a Registry.pm-like way to segue into a shinier codebase. Any new trails on the migration path to Cat help everyone eventually b/c it will build up the community.

OK. Can someone bootstrap the Catalyst way of testing Controller code please? I can add the code specific testing, but I don't really know how to test a controller "properly".

I'm happy to add documentation, the Module::Install and maybe even an advent entry. Can I have a commit bit for this portion of the svn tree?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243
US: +1 866 879 9184