Matt S Trout wrote:
Since a fair few of you will now have John's book, I figured it was time
to ask what you'd want from a second book.

I guess the existing one provides a pretty good tutorial style, so we should
be looking at something more in-depth / intermediate to advanced.

What do you guys think?

Yeah a massive reference manual of TT, TTSite, Catalyst and as many of useful plugins you can resonablly and coherently pack into it, and DBIx::Class. It should have good examples/explanations of using all of the above together in depth. Ie creating resultsets for models... etc. Really dig into some of that magic. Hmm perhaps throw in ajax and a javascript toolkit. And then make sure it is well indexed, hmm perhaps even do something like the perl CD book collection. Rather then just collect manual pages it would be nice to see it in the context of Catalyst, how do you use X with catalyst and add Y or X::Y.. For example ash helped me get DBIx::Class::Cursor::Cached working under Catalyst which naturally wasn't particularly clear from the Cursor::Cached manual page. Now perhaps that is just not main stream enough of a problem to make the cut, but you get the idea.
mojo