On 2 Mar 2008, at 17:21, Yousef Alhashemi wrote:

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Octavian Rasnita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a CMS made with Catalyst?

websiteinabox: http://code.google.com/p/websiteinabox/

wiab is a simple website publisher. Needs a little work, but is good enough for 60% of your simple website publishing needs. I'd like to see someone hack static publishing onto it a la movable type. Also assuming that your needs are for simple website publishing, it's also easy enough to bolt the extra 35% of your needs on top becauise a. it's catalyst and therefore flexible, and b. I deliberately documented it well (at least at the code level, there are a couple of gotchas in the user docs apparently).