Jon Schutz wrote:

From the perldoc for 5.7012 -
"Stats collection is enabled when the '-Stats' options is set, debug is
on or when the <MYAPP>_STATS environment variable is set."

So, if you want stats but not debug, use -Stats instead of -Debug.

Yeah I tried -Stats already - something must have changed in a recent version of Catalyst::Stats, as now I get:

[error] Caught exception in MyApp::Controller::Root->end "Can't locate
object method "accept" via package "Catalyst::Stats" at .. etc"

So it's now finding the stats method but apparently not accept. accept is a method of Tree::Simple I think. I didn't specifically load anything from Tree::Simple previously, it just worked using $c->stats->accept().
--
Richard Jones