I'd like something that explains the 'Catalyst way'. Most languages have an
associated style, and introductory texts go to some trouble to explain how
to write in that style. For example, Java textbooks explain that you
shouldn't have lots of little 'struct' classes then one big main class so
the program looks just like you used to do in COBOL... Perl manuals tend to
teach The Is More Than One Way... but then we have Damian Conway's *Perl
Best Practices* to tell us the 'Perl way'. So I suppose there is a Catalyst
Way to do it.

I should say I haven't read the Rockway book.

--
Regards,
Martin