From: Gerda Shank [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 9/23/2008 11:38 AM
To: Coates, Greg
Subject: Re: [Catalyst] FastCGI Deployment problem - can't find templates

Greg:

Your template files are not static files. They shouldn't be in the
static directory. A fairly standard configuration is to have a templates
directory right underneath root, at the same level as the static directory.

You should probably move the templates directory one level up and adjust
the config for your TT view.

Gerda