Alex Povolotsky escribió:
Hello!

Trying to use Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple (::RADIUS, but it does not matter), I've found that I've got two diAuthentication rectories, one is under Plugin. What's worse, Catalyst does not load Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple automatically, and fails when I put it into

use Catalyst qw/ .... /

because it searches only Catalust/Plugin

What happens when you run Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple tests on your setup? In the tests should be a mini app that authenticates with C::A::C::Authen::Simple (see the t/lib/AuthTestApp2 and AuthTestApp3). See the code if you're having problems. Also, in examples dir there is an example application.

Are you on the latest version of Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication? I think your problems are because the Authentication plugin components where moved to a new namespace (without "Plugin" in the middle).

Note: Patches welcome ;)

Jose Luis Martinez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]