On 15.02.2009, at 09:58, Kieren Diment wrote:
On 15/02/2009, at 7:50 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:
Yahoo has posted some Catalyst specific job listings, so presumably they use Catalyst for something.
I can't say much because of confidentiality, but from the Catalyst survey late last year, I can say that there are some pretty high profile places using Catalyst around about. It's public knowledge that two of the biggest streaming media websites in the world use Catalyst.

Maybe we can get permission from the respective companies to publicly state that they're using Catalyst? For now, a good starting place would be the "Sites using Catalyst" page in the wiki (which by the way really should become a featured, maybe even standalone page on the all new Catalyst site which Jay is working on AFAIK). Having popular companies on your side is always a big plus - especially for undecided, buzzword-aware managers :) RoR has a lot of high-profile sites on its site, too ...

--Tobias