Collin Condray wrote:
As J. has requested here are the relevant parts of my configuration files:

    'Session::Store::FastMmap',

I'd be prepared to bet that the issue with C3 was related to an old version of this plugin. Upgrading this will have solved your issue, not DBIC or Class::C3(::XS)?

name myapp
<authentication>
    default_realm dbic
    <realms>
        <dbic>
            <credential>
<snip>
            </credential>
            <store>
                # Use DBIC to retrieve username, password & role information
                class DBIx::Class
<snip>
            </store>
        </dbic>
    </realms>
</authentication>

The error message that is now showing up in my logs is: "No Store specified for realm "dbic", using the Null store."

Hmm, this all looka correct to my eyes, however Catalyst seemingly isn't seeing that config correctly.

Thanks again for the responses. Again, please let me know if there's any other information I can provide.

If you start your app in debug mode, and append ?dump_info=1 to a request, then paste the 'config' part of the debug screen, that'll give us what Catalyst has actually loaded as the config - I guess that'll be different to what you _think_ Catalyst is loading as your config from your config file..

Cheers
t0m