On Jul 4, 2009, at 2:43 AM, Trevor Phillips wrote:
Are you referring to LWPx::ParanoidAgent exploding when a bad Identity
URL is given? I tried using eval to get around it but that seems to
clash with the rest of the workings of your library.

No, the LWP debug clash. It's not that important but it will cause
any installation to fail if it has a new LWP and I think ParanoidAgent
is really the only one to use in production. Brad did an update on it
last week but it didn't include removing the deprecated LWP hooks.

I have mixed feelings about the exception throwing behavior I put in.
All the authentication plugins fail silently except mine but OpenID
is a drag to debug so I felt like it was necessary. I've meant to
get with t0m and the list to discuss a better failure mechanism. I'll
probably just make it noisy in the log and stop the error throwing.

-Ashley