I believe that firefox  on mac OS X has a bug.
 I have tested with other browsers on both Mac Os X and windows platforms
without any problems. Here's what I used:

Mac Os X 10.5

   1. Safari

Windows XP

   1. internet explorer
   2. firefox 3

doesn't seem to have any issues.
 Any suggestions of how to prove this but such that I can perhaps log a call
with the folks on mozilla?

thanks:D

Gordon