Hey, all.

http://sedition.com/a/2733 is mostly done (I have serious repairs to do to make #9 work and might drop it entirely for a second stringer) with the last model entry, "#10: Fixing your legacy code by not fixing it," http://sedition.com/a/2743

To make it easy to play with and fix I've put it on github: http:// github.com/pangolin/p5-myapp-10in10 -- the project contains a fairly detailed index page of the projects and files, a src browser, and most of the collateral needed to make it all run. It's not super clean but it makes no sense to put up a tarball and expect anyone to keep getting it for updates. I'll be updating the project lightly for awhile still. I welcome and appreciate any good eyes/patches on it.

Speaking of git: "The best tech quote of 2009," http://sedition.com/a/ 2784

Now off to get the OpenID credential installing without complaints/ failures.

-Ashley