From: "Aristotle Pagaltzis" <pagalt...@gmx.de>
* Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com> [2010-01-09 15:20]:
It could be helpful to have shortcuts for the second way of
creating URLS, something like...

c.url_query('controller_name', 'action_name', param1, param2)

Already exists, although it uses the internal path instead of
separately passing the controller package and the action name:

   c.uri_for_action('/controller/action', param1, param2)

Great! Thank you Aristotle for telling me about this. I knew about c.uri_for_action, but from its syntax I was sure it uses a hard coded URI, not a path to an action. (Maybe the docs could be a little more clear, because this is a great feature.)

Thanks for the explanation.

Octavian