Hi Stephen,

From: "Stephen Howard" <step...@enterity.com>
I believe your problem lies in the browser itself. I know, for example, that browsers do not send empty values for checkboxes that remain unchecked - they simply eliminate that field from the form submission altogether. Sounds like file fields might be the same way. Your best bet is to use a bit of scripting on the browser side to mark a hidden field to stand in for the empty file field.

- Stephen

I have verified that, and the browser sends the empty upload field, with no content, like:

So after the MIME header there is no content, but the header with the name of the field ("file") is sent to the server.

Octavian