From: "Rafael Kitover" <rkito...@io.com>
Release candidate for DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.05000 is now
available as a dev release:

http://search.cpan.org/~rkitover/DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.04999_14/

The schemas it now generates are incompatible with the output of
0.04006, but there is an automatic backward compatibility mode.

Please try it out to make sure it doesn't break your code.

On running myapp_create.pl you will see the backcompat warnings.

To upgrade (while preserving and rewriting your custom content) set the
'naming' and/or 'use_namespaces' attributes.

I have installed DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.05001 and the latest Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema and I have generated a new scheme (not updated an older one).

I have tried to use InflateColumn::Markup::Unified and UTF8Columns components, but the text from the UTF-8 columns is not encoded correctly.

After "# You can replace this text with custom content, and it will be preserved on regeneration", I added the text below. Is it correct with the new DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader, or there is a bug in the new module?

__PACKAGE__->load_components("InflateColumn::Markup::Unified", "UTF8Columns");
__PACKAGE__->add_columns(
"answer", {
 data_type => "TEXT",
 default_value => undef,
 is_nullable => 1,
 size => 65535,
 is_markup => 1,
});
__PACKAGE__->utf8_columns(qw/domain question answer/);
1;

I have also tried to specify UTF8Columns component using `components=UTF8Columns` parameter when I used the Catalyst DBIC::Schema helper, but it gave the following warning:

Class::C3::Componentised::load_components(): Incorrect loading order of DBIx::Class::UTF8Columns by BRK::Schema::Result::Aga will affect other components overriding store_column (BRK::Schema::Result::Aga, DBIx::Class::UTF8Columns). Refer to the documentation of DBIx::Class::UTF8Columns for more info at E:\web\BRK\lib/BRK/Schema/Result/Aga.pm line 11

Thanks.

Octavian