On 26 Apr 2010, at 16:27, Steve Nolte wrote:

HTTP::BrowserDetect gives you the detection, and you could setup a
separate view for those templates with a fallback to the previous
templates.

You configure the secondary view with multiple paths (INCLUDE_PATH),
so you can override any template (just by it existing in the first
dir).

Nice, I like this route. It looks like I can just put that detection logic in the default end() action, pretty simple.

I'd recommend putting it in the request object via a trait.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-TraitFor-Request-BrowserDetect/

should already do most or all of what you're looking for (and patches are welcome!).

Cheers
t0m