Carl Johnstone wrote:
NYTProf profile or it didn't happen :-)
Is there any "best practices" or hints page on how to use Catalyst and NYTprof? I haven't used it before and I wonder if people include it into a running catalyst application (and then periodically review results in some way) or if they include it only into a just-for-profiling server which then runs a synthetic load? Or something in between?

I've had some problems with a catalyst application lately, but it turned out that it was caused by the FCGI servers being swapped out: no ammount of tweaking my code would have solved it, all it took was an extra $10/month for another 256M RAM.