On 13 Jun 2010, at 18:53, J. Shirley wrote:

On Jun 13, 2010, at 3:56 AM, Christiaan Kras wrote:

Thanks. He suggests Catalyst::Log::Log4perl.
I guess I'll try both Catalyst::Log::Log4perl and Log::Log4perl::Catalyst then.

Christiaan Kras

The cspec issues can (in most cases) be safely ignored.

There are patches to fix them (by removing most of the code) pending, but I haven't found the tuits to finish it yet..

If you do encounter any issues with using it, please let me know what they are and I'll work towards getting them fixed up.

Ditto.

It does, however, look like the autoflush issue needs to be resolved. I'll see if I can get the tuits to chase that down next week.

There are pending patches for a load of things - I haven't had the time to maintain it that it deserves recently, so if anyone else is prepared to help work on it I'd be entirely glad.

I can say that it does work for me in production, and I do have some plans to get back to it (as I need to do some work on logging in various of my apps some time in the next couple of months)...

Cheers
t0m