On 25/12/10 06:06, DU-Squash Info wrote:
Can one run a catalyst app on a shared server? If so, how can one do so
without modifying the apache host files?

I have spent considerable time putting together an app, trusting that
like my other perl apps, I could run it from one of my midphase
accounts. I can install any perl modules, but apparently that's not enough?

Any help would be appreciated.