On 06/19/11 13:44, Charlie Garrison wrote:
Good evening,

On 19/06/11 at 12:18 AM +0400, Alex Povolotsky <tark...@over.ru> wrote:

I'm trying to make a form with autocomplete text edit field; I do understand general workflow but I still miss some simple-but-complete example.

Can anyone please provide me with one? JQuery would be the best.

Ripped and simplified from code I'm using. So can't say it's a complete example, but should have all the elements you need to make it work.

Thanks, I'll look. For some weird reason copypasted example with JQuery did not work at all, while Prototype works OK.

Alex.