At 12:16 PM 9/15/2011, you wrote:
Following the Listinfo link I was not able to see a digest option for this list.

Its very nice to see all the activity, but I only want to get approx one summary email a day from this list. Can the admins make that option available to us?

Near the very bottom of the listinfo page
      http://lists.scsys.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/catalyst

There is one last place to enter your email address, with the description

      "To unsubscribe from Catalyst, get a password reminder, or
change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

That takes you to
      http://lists.scsys.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/options/catalyst

After signing in, about halfway down the page is
    Set Digest Mode

thanks,

--
Kutbuddin Doctor, PhD