I'm not sure why, but for my case removing 'Plack::Middleware::LighttpdScriptNameFix' from 'Catalyst.pm' works.

Maybe "LighttpdScriptNameFix" is not requied because
my lighttpd is version 1.4.28 and I'm not mount my app under the root path ("/").

I hope there could be some switch to turn off this 'module'(middleware?) !!

Manual page of 'Plack::Middleware::LighttpdScriptNameFix' says
--
DESCRIPTION

This middleware fixes wrong SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO set by lighttpd when you mount your app under the root path ("/"). If you use lighttpd 1.4.23 or later you can instead enable fix-root-scriptname flag inside fastcgi.server instead of using this middleware.