On 21 Jan 2012, at 21:49, Jason Galea wrote:
> Ok, it's working now. Apparently including the default fastcgi_params, even > when they are edited to have the exact same values, does not seem to work.

For history's sake, can you just confirm what DID work for you?

I can re-iterated that this _does_ work for me (although changing the server wide defaults may be a bad idea if you're deploying non- catalyst things in the same nginx instance!).

BUT - if you're having problems, then inlining all the fastcgi_param statements explicily into your vhost is very very certain to work :)

Cheers
t0m