Hey All,

Today we released 'SicilianButtercup' the most recent version of Catalyst to
CPAN!  I've blogged more details over here:

http://jjnapiorkowski.typepad.com/modern-perl/2013/06/new-catalyst-release-on-cpan-support-for-websockets-event-loops-and-more.html#.Ubj7Hxaf_0c

But the quick summary includes UTF8 support out of the box, support for event
loops and async code (including goodies like Websockets, and all that stuff) as
well as the usual assortment of documentation fixes and related dependency
fixes.

Looking forward to seeing what you all do with the new capabilities and setting
the goals for the next dev cycle to enhance what we have and continue to add to
and improve our shared framework.

Download and review over here: https://metacpan.org/release/Catalyst-Runtime

Thanks!

John