Hi Rob Brown.

thank you for your reply.

On 09/10/13 10:55, Rob Brown wrote:
Hi Ferz,

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do exactly.

Here's a simple typical TT example of the login form using
CatalystX::Controller::Auth...

If modifications are needed to CatalystX::Controller::Auth to achieve
your goals and work better with Twitter Bootstrap let me know, it's not
something I've worked with before.

Yes, I would like to override the form definition to include:

with 'HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Theme::BootstrapFormMessages';
has '+widget_wrapper' => ( default => 'Bootstrap' );
has '+is_html5' => (default=>1);

so widgets will get bootstrap wrapper for validation errors and bootstrap css classes.

Thank you in advance,          \ferz