Hi,

How do you force the user object to update if you know it has been changed
elsewhere?

It looks like I need something along the lines of:

      my $changed_user = $c->find_user( { id => $user_id } );
      $c->user($changed_user);
      $c->persist_user;

but it's very clumsy and doesn't work anyway.

Thanks

Duncan

--
The information contained in this message is for the intended addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are

Registered in England 3098391 V.A.T. Registered No. 667463890