Hi,

I am using Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class and
Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::HTTP with the following configuration:

        my_realm => {
            credential => {
                class => 'HTTP',
                type => 'basic',
                username_field => 'username',
                password_field => 'password',
                password_type => 'clear',
            },
            store => {
                class => 'DBIx::Class',
                user_model => 'DB::my_user_table',
            },
        },

Which works great. The thing is: I want the user to authenticate in the form "username@domain:password" using HTTP Basic Authentication, where username and domain are checked against separate fields in my DBIx::Class table. (Ideally, domain is checked against a related table in my schema)

Is that supported? If not, can it be added? If not, how do you suggest I implement that?

Thanks and Cheers,
Gerhard