Please pray for Doug. The details related to the 
genesis of his present condition are unknown.
Through Him, With Him, In Him,
Sue
<*}}}>< <*}}}><
To those of you who have phoned, emailed, and 
visited us, I thank you. Your generous displays 
of concern and hope are encouraging.

Doug had hoped that the procedure today would be 
as planned: a biopsy to determine what was 
showing on an MRI. Unfortunately, due to the 
addition of 1-3 seizures over the weekend, when 
they went in, they decided to remove a tumor on 
his brain that appears to be malignant. There are 
additional spots to be concerned with, so after 
the testing is completed, we'll know the course of action.

I don't need to tell any of you how scared we 
are, but at the same time we are committing him 
to the Lord. That’s all we can do at this point. 
He is in an induced coma until later in the week, 
and based on the weekend, we feel that he is blessed to be in a quiet state.

News travels fast in this town, so I wanted you 
all to know the basics of this development. He is 
in ICU at Bassett, and I am being pestered by my 
family to move him to Sloan or another 
facility…not because there’s anything Bassett is 
doing wrong, just their thoughts.

SO: please keep him in your thoughts and prayers 
and I will keep you all informed.

Jacquie, John & Chris
by way of
Kelly
[email protected]



<*}}}>< 
<http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic 
on Amazon <*}}}>< <*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the 
<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Kingdom!<*}}}><

+ "The fruit of abortion is nuclear war" - Bl. Mother Teresa +

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to